Monday, December 21, 2009

You're Never Promised Tomorrow

Last night while stuffing my face with marble cake with chocolate icing...a definite no-no, I saw a news blurb on the death of 32 year-old actress Brittany Murphy. Of course I spit out my cake when the broadcaster said she died of full cardiac arrest. She left behind a husband and a cast of family and friends. The L.A. coroner is unsure, but it is told that the arrest is due to natural causes. Of course it will take a while for toxicology and other autopsy results to come back.

NATURAL CAUSES!!! How does a 32 year-old woman die of natural causes? It hits home because I am 31 years-old. We don't know when it is our time. We don't know how we will go? We just need to remember to live life to the fullest. We need to tell the people that we love that we love them everyday. Live, love and dance like there is no tomorrow.

Here is my homage to Brittany. A friend and I were reliving a great Brittany moment, "Rolling Wit the Homies" last Friday before her untimely death. Rest in Peace, Brittany. I hope that you found peace and thanks for sharing your life and craft with others.

No comments:

Post a Comment